After downsizing from a large house to a much smaller one, KC Wright and his wife started thinking about getting a backyard shed. They had four specific criteria for their decision:
- Functional for storage and organization
- Absolute quality
- Good looking
- Adding value to their lives and home
KC enjoyed working with Ulrich sales consultant Jim White to purchase our 12×16 Elite Gardener.
The Elite series building checked all of the backyard shed boxes for the Wrights.
- The loft dramatically increases their storage space
- The framing throughout the building is is extremely heavy duty
- With the cupola and weathervane on top, plus the landscaping and rock that the Wrights added, the neighbors absolutely love it.
- It’s way more convenient than traveling to a storage facility to retrieve their storage items. Additionally, it frees up space in the garage, essentially making their garage larger.
While we certainly offer backyard sheds that are more affordable, KC wanted a shed that would genuinely improve the value of his property.
The Elite Gardener was the perfect choice for the Wrights, and their neighbors!