Ulrich of California is currently seeking to hire highly motivated Sales People!
Are you a motivated individual that enjoys hard work with big rewards? The ideal candidate must possess the innate skills of being competitive, a need for achievement, and highly optimistic. This is not an order-taker sales job. If you like building rapport, helping customers with their needs, and believe in selling value over price, and want a fast-paced career in sales with the premier provider in the backyard products industry – this is it!
We are California’s premier Factory Direct shed, horse barn and storage building manufacturer. We’ve built and sold thousands of sheds in California from the Bay Area (San Francisco/Sacramento) to Los Angeles and San Diego. We are here to build the best and show our customers why buying direct makes a big difference.
Why Work for us? / Perks:
- Challenge yourself everyday and be pushed by our amazing sales staff to achieve your full potential
- Very generous commissions
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Familyorientated business/frie
- Ask about more perks durring your interview!
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FROM OUR CORPORATE OFFICES IN ARVIN, CA.
- 1 to 3 years consultative sales experience preferred but not required
- Must pass background and pre-employment drug screening.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications preferred but not required
- Professional appearance, articulate, fast learner, ability to multitask
- Excellent phone skills
- Persuasive and comfortable asking for the sale
- Hungry/go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working with general public
- Basic computer skills
- 1+ years of cold calling, prospecting experience ideal but not required
- Drive to excel and to maximize your earnings, we only want real salespeople.
- Take inbound phone calls and call leads from our website leads, with a goal to achieve company targets.
- Maintain product knowledge and be able to guide customers to our best solution for their needs; we use a consultative sales approach.
Paid training includes a base salary plus commissions. This is an uncapped earning opportunity on commissions!
To be considered for the position, please take 10 minutes to complete the Culture Index assessment. Once you complete the assessment, you will be asked to select the position you are applying for along with answering a few employment questions. You will also have the option to upload a resume, which we highly recommend.
This survey helps us determine superstars for our positions. If your results indicate you are a good fit, then you will receive an email or call to schedule a phone screen. Please note, if you are not a match, we will keep your resume and assessment results on file for future job openings.
We look forward to speaking with you!