You guys Rock!January 31, 2019
You guys! Rock! We’ll be back for a horse stall barn soon!!
These are the guys I highly recommendJanuary 23, 2019
If you are looking for some awesome, knowledgeable people to work with, these are the guys I highly recommend. Their friendliness and result-driven approach is what I love about them.
Great service overallJanuary 19, 2019
Great service overall Thanks a lot!
We definitely will recommend youJanuary 11, 2019
We definitely will recommend you to others- Thank You!
I was amazedJanuary 7, 2019
I was amazed that the delivery man got the building into where I needed it
Purchasing an Ulrich was a wonderful experienceJanuary 3, 2019
I don’t see any need for improvement – Purchasing a DCMB was a wonderful experience
Sales persons were well informedOctober 1, 2018
Sales persons were well informed and made excellent suggestions and answers to our specific wants/needs
I was so thrilledDecember 28, 2018
I was so thrilled you guys deliver on Saturdays and how you place these units…wonderful.
I was impressedDecember 16, 2018
My purchase went smoothly, everyone seemed very helpful I was impressed in how you were able to place my barn where I wanted it Thank you very much!
A wonderful jobDecember 6, 2018
Your delivery man did a wonderful job
A big Thank YouNovember 21, 2018
A big Thank You especially to the delivery team they were awesome thanks for their help
Much better constructionFebruary 1, 2019
Much better construction than places like Home Depot and will last much longer, you guys are doing pretty darn good all the way around.
$4,257.00 – $18,214.68
The Cabin is ideal for the storage need where you don’t want the storage building look, add the optional double doors in the rear or side wall and you’ll be able to park your quads and cycles in class. Or have the interior finished with our beautiful knotty pine for an office, guest cottage, or mountain cabin. With an almost endless list of options the cabin is one of our most customized buildings. From the optional Log Cabin Siding or larger porch and more on the exterior to the kitchenette, bathroom, fireplace, lofts, insulation, tongue and grove on walls and ceiling, laminate flooring, closets, ect. on the interior you can customize this building to exactly what you’d like for an office, guest cabin, or wherever your imagination takes you.
- 4′ Porch across the front
- Permanent Wood Foundation 4X6 ACQ Pressure Treated Skids Running the Length of the building, with 16″ On Center floor Joists,
- 7’9″ tall walls,
- 50 year LP SmartSide Siding & Trim
- 16″ On Center wall Framing
- Sherwin Williams Lifetime Duration paint, base price includes 2 of 18 standard colors
- 36″ Steel Door w/9 lite glass,
- 2-24″X36″ standard single pane windows,
- 8″ roof Overhangs on all sides
- roof drip edge and black aluminum ridge vent running length of building peak
- Lifetime (40 year) dimensional shingles
- Heavy Duty Spring Latch on Optional Secondary Door
- Heavy Duty Drop Bolt on Optional Secondary Door
Sticks & Stones