You guys Rock!October 1, 2018
You guys! Rock! We’ll be back for a horse stall barn soon!!
These are the guys I highly recommendOctober 1, 2018
If you are looking for some awesome, knowledgeable people to work with, these are the guys I highly recommend. Their friendliness and result-driven approach is what I love about them.
Great service overallOctober 1, 2018
Great service overall Thanks a lot!
We definitely will recommend youOctober 1, 2018
We definitely will recommend you to others- Thank You!
I was amazedOctober 1, 2018
I was amazed that the delivery man got the building into where I needed it
Purchasing a DCMB was a wonderful experienceOctober 1, 2018
I don’t see any need for improvement – Purchasing a DCMB was a wonderful experience
Sales persons were well informedOctober 1, 2018
Sales persons were well informed and made excellent suggestions and answers to our specific wants/needs
I was so thrilledOctober 1, 2018
I was so thrilled you guys deliver on Saturdays and how you place these units…wonderful.
I was impressedOctober 1, 2018
My purchase went smoothly, everyone seemed very helpful I was impressed in how you were able to place my barn where I wanted it Thank you very much!
A wonderful jobOctober 1, 2018
Your delivery man did a wonderful job
A big Thank YouOctober 1, 2018
A big Thank You especially to the delivery team they were awesome thanks for their help
Much better constructionOctober 1, 2018
Much better construction than places like Home Depot and will last much longer, you guys are doing pretty darn good all the way around.
High Barn Garages
$13,995.00 – $34,995.00
The High Barn is offered in widths of 16′ up to 36′ wide. Prices listed are for the 16′ and 20′ wide buildings.
Standard price includes:
- 8′ Tall Walls
- House Wrap Moisture Barrier
- LP Siding and Trim (50 year warranty)
- Lifetime Sherwin Williams Duration Paint
- 2X4 16″ on center framing with bottom plate Pressure Treated
- Storage Attic: 16′ wide has an 7′ 10″ wide X 6’4″ High attic storage room, 20′ has a 11′ 5″ wide X 6’3″ high attic storage room with 3/4″ CDX flooring
- Pull down attic access ladder
- Set of double 36″ wood doors
- #15 roof felt paper
- 40 year dimensional shingles
- Heavy Duty Spring Latch on Secondary Door
- Heavy Duty Drop Bolt on Secondary Door
Prices below listed DO NOT include:
- Concrete pad
- Building Permit
- County flood or fire study fees
- Excavating for level pad
- Engineering Stamp
- Travel time (depending on location).
Sticks & Stones