You guys Rock!October 1, 2018
You guys! Rock! We’ll be back for a horse stall barn soon!!
These are the guys I highly recommendOctober 1, 2018
If you are looking for some awesome, knowledgeable people to work with, these are the guys I highly recommend. Their friendliness and result-driven approach is what I love about them.
Great service overallOctober 1, 2018
Great service overall Thanks a lot!
We definitely will recommend youOctober 1, 2018
We definitely will recommend you to others- Thank You!
I was amazedOctober 1, 2018
I was amazed that the delivery man got the building into where I needed it
Purchasing a DCMB was a wonderful experienceOctober 1, 2018
I don’t see any need for improvement – Purchasing a DCMB was a wonderful experience
Sales persons were well informedOctober 1, 2018
Sales persons were well informed and made excellent suggestions and answers to our specific wants/needs
I was so thrilledOctober 1, 2018
I was so thrilled you guys deliver on Saturdays and how you place these units…wonderful.
I was impressedOctober 1, 2018
My purchase went smoothly, everyone seemed very helpful I was impressed in how you were able to place my barn where I wanted it Thank you very much!
A wonderful jobOctober 1, 2018
Your delivery man did a wonderful job
A big Thank YouOctober 1, 2018
A big Thank You especially to the delivery team they were awesome thanks for their help
Much better constructionOctober 1, 2018
Much better construction than places like Home Depot and will last much longer, you guys are doing pretty darn good all the way around.
Presidential Barn Garage
$8,910.00 – $17,394.00
The Barn Garage in the Presidential Series is available in sizes from 12’X20 up to 14×40. The Presidential Series Barn Garage Door height is 7’6″ tall by 8′ or 9′ wide garage door. These large doors are great for easy access with plenty of room. Just think of the possibilities! Have a workshop or a parking space for cycles, ATV’s, boat, tillers, lawn tractor, Bobcat, wheel barrows and the ever present gardening tools and supplies. The ideal solution for storing your larger items.
Descriptions below with * show the benefits of our Presidential Series over the Champion Series Line of Sheds
|Foundation||4×6 ACQ pressure treated skids running the length of the building|
|50 yr pressure treated wood|
|Wall Height||*7′ 1-1/2″ interior floor to top plate|
|Framing||16″ On Center|
|Double Top Plates on all walls|
|Floor||16″ O.C. joist (pressure treated) with 5/8″ AC Plywood Sheathing|
|Exterior||50 year LP SmartSide Siding & Trim|
|Roof||Lifetime (30 year) dimensional shingles|
|#15 Roofing Felt|
|Aluminum drip edge|
|*Radiant barrier roof sheathing|
|Vents||*Roof Ridge Vent (Cor-A-Vent V300) running building peak length|
|*Eve Vents (Cor-A-Vent S400)|
|Color||Sherwin Williams Lifetime Duration paint, base price includes 2 of 18 standard colors|
|Door(s)||36″ wide wood door by *6’8″ high (meets CA fire code)|
|*Aluminum sill plate along door opening|
|*12″ Heavy Duty Security Hinges|
|Warranty||20 year warranty|
|*Presidential Series Advantages|
|Roof Ridge Vent (Cor-A-Vent V300)||Eve Vents (Cor-A-Vent S400)|
Sticks & Stones
Presidential Series Limited Warranty
For as long as you are in your home all our sheds, barns, cottages etc. are warranted for a 20 years. There are some exceptions of course. We do not cover labor component repairs required as a result of:
- FAILURE TO PROVIDE A LEVEL PAD FOR YOUR BUILDING.
- This warranty shall not apply to any Dry Creek Mini Barn product or any part thereof which has been damaged by fire, flood, water, earthquake, earth movement, hail, wind, adverse weather conditions, vandalism, theft, act of God, accident or other event, or a casualty.
- Moving the building from where it was originally placed: unless moved by Dry Creek Mini Barns and/or Dry Creek Rentals.
- Warranty applies to only NEW buildings and is not transferable to another owner.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, mishandling, alteration, neglect, or improper maintenance.
- Failure of a manufactured component such as delaminating plywood or siding. These items are covered by the manufacturer.
- Deferred maintenance. Our buildings are made of wood which requires periodic maintenance on the part of the end user. Failure to paint and / or stain the exterior wood components when normally required will void your entire warranty.
- Exposure to extreme elements, wet, dry, heat or cold.
- Failure to provide adequate ventilation and drainage under your building.
- Failure to provide a level pad for your building.
- Dry Creek is not in any way responsible for contents of building.
If you purchased your building painted we will warranty the paint from pealing, chipping and cracking under normal circumstances for the first five years of ownership.